• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

BoyBrumby

Englishman
****ing shocking game management from England. Twice turned down kickable penalties when trailing by only six points trying for the glory shot.

Wobblies were impressive, but England were rank ordinary.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****ing shocking game management from England. Twice turned down kickable penalties when trailing by only six points trying for the glory shot.

Wobblies were impressive, but England were rank ordinary.
Oz are rank ordinary so this makes Eng ............

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Huh.

Huh.

I literally cannot believe it. Not just beaten them, but destroyed them. Biggest win over the ABs ever and only the seventh in all test rugby between the two countries.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Need to build on this now and go forward and win the 6 nations. I see Wales blew it late against Australia as well. Good day then.

Francis

State Vice-Captain
Hearing about England's destruction of New Zealand was like having sanctifying grace entering into my soul, renovating my being into a new creation, and having the heavenly Jerusalem unveiled before my eyes!

England destroyed them. Dan Carter can't believe it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Stiff draw for England in the world cup tho, but.

2015 World Cup pools

Pool A: Australia, England, Wales, Oceania 1, play-off winner
Pool B: South Africa, Samoa, Scotland, Asia 1, Americas 2
Pool C: New Zealand, Argentina, Tonga, Europe 1, Africa 1
Pool D: France, Ireland, Italy, Americas 1, Europe 2

Oceania 1 will be Fiji, in all likelihood, so there's 4 very decent sides in Pool A.

ripper868

International Coach
Stiff draw for England indeed. Be a shame to see them going out before the quarters. It'll be like a FIFA World Cup!

Dream draw or Australia, never been troubled by either Wales or England of late or 3 years into the future when we run a Pocock/Hooper tandem.

:ph34r:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Stiff draw for England in the world cup tho, but.

2015 World Cup pools

Pool A: Australia, England, Wales, Oceania 1, play-off winner
Pool B: South Africa, Samoa, Scotland, Asia 1, Americas 2
Pool C: New Zealand, Argentina, Tonga, Europe 1, Africa 1
Pool D: France, Ireland, Italy, Americas 1, Europe 2

Oceania 1 will be Fiji, in all likelihood, so there's 4 very decent sides in Pool A.
Us and the Saffers have the easiest pools. By easiest I am judging this by the quality of the third ranked team in the pool.

Also Ocean1 is likely to be Fiji who are pretty decent.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Stiff draw for England indeed. Be a shame to see them going out before the quarters. It'll be like a FIFA World Cup!

Dream draw or Australia, never been troubled by either Wales or England of late or 3 years into the future when we run a Pocock/Hooper tandem.

:ph34r:
Be an interesting call. The Smith/Waugh double-team effort against McCaw in the 2003 semi is proof the double openside thing can work too.

Think it shows the difference in philosophies between the our respective countries when we don't really play one at all. Haven't used a proper openside regularly since Back.

Us and the Saffers have the easiest pools. By easiest I am judging this by the quality of the third ranked team in the pool.

Also Ocean1 is likely to be Fiji who are pretty decent.
Think the Yarps' is a gimme, tbh. Asia 1 will be Japan and Americas 2 the US or (less likely) U-r-gay.