• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

hazsa19

International Regular
Really? This happens every time a non-Asian team is spun out in Asia.
I genuinely don't know what you're talking about. Must admit I'm a rather occasional visitor to this site, but I've not seen any criticism of the pitches in the English press, whatsoever. It's more a 'well we better get used to it' kind of attitude.

neville cardus

International Debutant
I have no earthly idea why Finn is a) on tour, b) bowling in this situation.
Remember all the smart arses who were blathering on about how fine he was before the Test 8-)
I'm glad I didn't take the advice of the usually excellent Ed Hawkins. He reckoned Finn was a good-value bet to be England's best bowler here.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah fair call morgieb........I only specified "English posters" because NC said "If England lose". Same goes for pretty much everyone on this forum.
Yeah, just wanted to prove a point that it's not just English posters that prefer a trainwreck over watching grass grow :p

Although I don't think Australia whinged all that much about the Lankan wickets. Mostly that happens in Ashes tests.

neville cardus

International Debutant
Would be interested to know a bit about Zafar Ansari's parentage. I risk sounding small-minded here, but I'm genuinely interested. He's not what I'd expect someone with his name to look like. I'd hazard a guess and say he has Caucasic connections -- I mean the region, not the race.

91Jmay

International Coach
Would be interested to know a bit about Zafar Ansari's parentage. I risk sounding small-minded here, but I'm genuinely interested. He's not what I'd expect someone with his name to look like. I'd hazard a guess and say he has Caucasic connections -- I mean the region, not the race.
Mom's English, Dad's Pakistani.

91Jmay

International Coach
Not sure England could have done any worse in the field. Awful bowling selections, who've bowled terrible to poor fields.