• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
10 wicket partnership records talk

Current record: Biggest 9th wicket stand for England in Asia

Possible records
163 for biggest 9th wicket stand for England (Cowdrey and Alan Smith v NZ in 1963)
184 for biggest 9th wicket stand in Bangladesh/Asia (Mahmadullah and Abul Hasan in 2012)
195 for biggest 9th wicket stand (Boucher and Symcox v Pakistan in 1998)

...I am entirely to blame and no I'm not deleting it all
You should be made to eat my shoe for this.....

91Jmay

International Coach
Woakes looked good with bat in first Test, just a proper player. Bangladesh are still on top though, anything over 200 will be hard to chase.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah good move Adil, still good innings, but another twist when we were just starting to think of a substantial lead, back in the balance.

hazsa19

International Regular
Ffs Rashid. If I was on 40-odd in that situation I'd never be taking a single from the first ball of the over.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
24 run lead.....that probably just about cancels out the effect of batting second.

Next 10-15 overs crucial. On paper Bangladesh are still well and truly alive, but are they there mentally?

neville cardus

International Debutant
A word about this pitch, by the way. It'll come in for some criticism (especially if England lose), but I think it's perfect. There's nothing like a low-scoring Test Match for sustained tension. I do wish they were more frequent.

Howe_zat

Audio File
The whole 'you can't bat last on this pitch' thought is little tempered by the fact they're going to have to do most of it on day 3.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A word about this pitch, by the way. It'll come in for some criticism (especially if England lose), but I think it's perfect. There's nothing like a low-scoring Test Match for sustained tension. I do wish they were more frequent.
I don't think there'll be many disagreeing with you - that South African woman obviously, but you've brought that on yourself

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Kamrul literally the worst selection BD have made since I've been following them.

And he's not even that bad a bowler. But he is just so wrong for these conditions and situations.

Bring back Shakib .
Man Kamrul was getting pummelled with words from the crowds when he was fielding near the boundary ropes. I almost feel sorry for him

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nothing wrong with the pitch, be the same in India. No point moaning at the pitch they prepare when you are the tourists, just being a bunch of cry babies if you do.

hazsa19

International Regular
That's a little unfair, and completely unfounded.

Good work Finn. Glad to see you've learned.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Nothing wrong with the pitch, be the same in India. No point moaning at the pitch they prepare when you are the tourists, just being a bunch of cry babies if you do.
Yeah we've seen what happens when visiting teams have to play on a Trent Bridge or Edgbaston wicket, we have to cop it when the shoe is on the other sock