• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Exasperated Ranting

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
wait do likes have some kind of value that I'm not aware of?
They're a measure of your quality as a poster. For example, I have received about 400 likes and given out about 300. This is mathematical proof that I am 33% better than the average CW poster.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're a measure of your quality as a poster. For example, I have received about 400 likes and given out about 300. This is mathematical proof that I am 33% better than the average CW poster.
by this logic ***** is a **** poster because of how much he likes ****

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
It's really annoying. He quotes tons of posts that are like 10 pages back and reignites **** debates all the time. There should be a rule against that sort of thing.

Yeah... its annoying that I have a life AND happen to have opinions on cricket and call bull**** when people post bull****. I post when I have the time and I post how I see fit. You gotta problem with that, you are welcome to go GAFU... And yes, it should be a Y instead of U... And yes, just like the hashtag, I dont care.

testcricketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I hate how good smith and warners records are cause i dont think thier that good i reckon if they didnt play on such incredibly flat pitches with a ball that barely swings loses it hardness and seam really early than thier records would not be as good

Gob

International Coach
I hate how good smith and warners records are cause i dont think thier that good i reckon if they didnt play on such incredibly flat pitches with a ball that barely swings loses it hardness and seam really early than thier records would not be as good
Both of them have made plenty of runs on helpful wickets.Almost all the current top batsmen fit your description anyway.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Smith's scored runs literally everywhere he's played in the last 2 years.

Warner's done the same against opposition he takes seriously.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
I just hate how good Warner and Smith are. They've just got enough question marks so that, in the back of your mind, you're pretty sure they will get found out against your bowlers. Nek minnit they're on 80.

My hopes of them being **** are dashed time and time again.

It's like watching a movie when the good guys close in on the bad guy but he somehow gets away at the last minute. Then it happens again, and again, for years.

I hope the lateral movement in NZ will find out both batsmen, and their confidence will be irreparably damaged and they will suck forevermore.