• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Exasperated Ranting

Groundking

International Debutant
I just hate how good Warner and Smith are. They've just got enough question marks so that, in the back of your mind, you're pretty sure they will get found out against your bowlers. Nek minnit they're on 80.

My hopes of them being **** are dashed time and time again.

It's like watching a movie when the good guys close in on the bad guy but he somehow gets away at the last minute. Then it happens again, and again, for years.

I hope the lateral movement in NZ will find out both batsmen, and their confidence will be irreparably damaged and they will suck forevermore.
I wouldn't mind it about Warner, but it's Smith that pisses me off most, I just don't get how he can shuffle about that damn much and not constantly get out due to his movement. Though I suppose when it starts going wrong for him, which it will, it will go absolutely tragically wrong for him.

Shady Slim

International Coach
warner's less of an ass now than he was tbf

it's intriguing to head what he said about how lehmann and clarke used him as the attack dog or whatever

i have more of an issue with some of the culture around the aussie team (mind you to the credit of smith under his captaincy a lot of the wankerness is gone) that clarke and lehmann fathered

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wouldn't mind it about Warner, but it's Smith that pisses me off most, I just don't get how he can shuffle about that damn much and not constantly get out due to his movement. Though I suppose when it starts going wrong for him, which it will, it will go absolutely tragically wrong for him.
So funny that people still think this. I wonder if they'll still be saying it after a decade of dominating the world. "Yeah but his technique guys, he can't keep succeeding" . . .

HB getting into some weird rivalries of late.
nah people just quote him out of context

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I hate how good smith and warners records are cause i dont think thier that good i reckon if they didnt play on such incredibly flat pitches with a ball that barely swings loses it hardness and seam really early than thier records would not be as good
How do you explain Smith's consistent record everywhere he's played?

TNT

Banned
How do you explain Smith's consistent record everywhere he's played?
If Smith had to face Ambrose, Marshall and Lillee on the WACA when it was at its fastest with a old style bat with no helmet he was out of form he would be lucky to score a run.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
BTW, didn't the OP of the thread request people NOT to jump on other people's rants? Or is it just taboo to have any opinion other than worshiping Smith and Warner?? Not saying whoever said they are not very good is right, I think they are two of the top 5 right now but still...

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
It has nothing to do with Australia. It is with the people who think anything Ozzie is golden and anything that isn't is rotten. And you can follow your own advice first.

And yeah, its wrong to ask people to read an OP and respect what the thread starter expects of the thread. 8-)

Daemon

hb's obsession with Australia is just like weldone's with England. Both are bitter because they constantly get put in their place by posters from those countries. Even the Indian contingent has now rejected them. Poor blokes, nowhere to go :(

TNT

Banned
It has nothing to do with Australia. It is with the people who think anything Ozzie is golden and anything that isn't is rotten. And you can follow your own advice first.

And yeah, its wrong to ask people to read an OP and respect what the thread starter expects of the thread. 8-)
Australia have only lost one of their last 20 odd test matches at home and won something like 17 ODI's in a row at home, could you imagine how (insert any country) supporters would be if their team achieved this.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
For ****'s sakes, I warned you all in the other thread. Grow up, the lot of you.

Cut this **** out.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
hb's obsession with Australia is just like weldone's with England. Both are bitter because they constantly get put in their place by posters from those countries. Even the Indian contingent has now rejected them. Poor blokes, nowhere to go :(

Lol.. I ve been on these forums since 2004 and have had a lot of interactions and fun with a lot of posters, esp. from Australia. I love most of their posting and its always fun when you see blokes like TC or Vic talk about cricket, as they write with depth of understanding of the game whilst still being funny. I actually have a few of them on fb and its not like I woke up deciding that Aussies suck and Aussie teams suck. Recently on CW, there have been a couple of posters whose only intent in every thread they post or start is to tell everyone how Aussies are awesome and others are crap and I called them on that bull****.

Now, if you think being on a cricket forum and having some kind of groupie mentality going on is the be all and end all of life, and you seem to given your posts, you are the one with nowhere to go IN LIFE. So plz follow my earlier advice and GAFU. Its better than your embarrassing posts here.

Gob

International Coach
I just hate how good Warner and Smith are. They've just got enough question marks so that, in the back of your mind, you're pretty sure they will get found out against your bowlers. Nek minnit they're on 80.

My hopes of them being **** are dashed time and time again.

It's like watching a movie when the good guys close in on the bad guy but he somehow gets away at the last minute. Then it happens again, and again, for years.

I hope the lateral movement in NZ will find out both batsmen, and their confidence will be irreparably damaged and they will suck forevermore.
I sincerely hope all the players you like will continue to suck as well

Shady Slim

International Coach
Australia have only lost one of their last 20 odd test matches at home and won something like 17 ODI's in a row at home, could you imagine how (insert any country) supporters would be if their team achieved this.
it bores me to the extent i rooted for new zealand in the day nighter for the sake of variety

Gob

International Coach
Lol.. I ve been on these forums since 2004 and have had a lot of interactions and fun with a lot of posters, esp. from Australia. I love most of their posting and its always fun when you see blokes like TC or Vic talk about cricket, as they write with depth of understanding of the game whilst still being funny. I actually have a few of them on fb and its not like I woke up deciding that Aussies suck and Aussie teams suck. Recently on CW, there have been a couple of posters whose only intent in every thread they post or start is to tell everyone how Aussies are awesome and others are crap and I called them on that bull****.

Now, if you think being on a cricket forum and having some kind of groupie mentality going on is the be all and end all of life, and you seem to given your posts, you are the one with nowhere to go IN LIFE. So plz follow my earlier advice and GAFU. Its better than your embarrassing posts here.
Do you have Jedibrah and TNT as FB friends?

TheJediBrah

tbh I think you're imagining most of this. Before you posted in this thread no one had said a thing that was overly pro-Australian, a few excessively anti-Australian things were posted but nothing was really complained about.

then you came in claiming people were being pro-Australian which just wasn't really the case