• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Biggest Fan

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i would say Greg Mail but I know a lot of NSW fans claim to be the Mailman's biggest fan

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Weil I am prepared to share Moeen with Grecian but I loved him first. He was ahead of the game with unstinting support for Ravi though.

After that it is Hampshire players really, James Vince in particular.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Timely thread this as the Kiwis are about to punch on over who loves Ross Taylor the most in their tour thread.........give it half an hour and a few bloody noses and you should have your answer.

Edit:

Oh, and I loved Ian Bell when he was seriously ****e.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
1. Kane Williamson -- seriously, nobody on CW can beat me on this one.
2. Steven Smith -- backed him since his debut, unlike that poser Spikey.
3. Mitchell Santner -- 3/4 of the forum has no clue who he is, the NZers at least know him but don't rate him as highly as I do, and Kippax is off spouting Agribusiness conspiracies.
4. Mitchell Marsh -- I may have been the only person in existence to support him batting at 3 in Zimbabwe.
5. Nick Compton -- Still the best non-Cook opener in England, even if he has now left Somerset.

Honourable mentions:
Peter Nevill (can't beat Spikey on this one, unfortunately)
Matt Henry (too much support from NZers for me to be his biggest fan)
Trent Boult (see Henry).

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll stand by Lahiru Thirimanne and Nuwan Kulasekara forever too, no matter how out of form they are

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shows you how far CW has slipped when threads are created to celebrate rampant fanboyism.