• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daemon learns to cricket

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's difficult to pick up honestly. Reverse generally swings more than conventional.
Also, with guys like Shami who actually swing it both ways both conventionally and with reverse, it gets extremely difficult to say what's happening. With guys like Steyn who only go one way, it's easy

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I think he knows what it is, he's just asking how do you tell by watching a delivery one on TV with no close ups or replays.
You couldn't know for sure without the close-up could you? You'd just have to assume like what wellAlbidarned was saying

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
It's quite common in India too.
I do not understand why Tennis-ball or Tape-ball Cricket has not become the most popular type of Cricket. By using Tennis-balls or Tape-balls, there will be no need for sin guards and helmets. And the number of injury would have been drastically reduced.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I do not understand why Tennis-ball or Tape-ball Cricket has not become the most popular type of Cricket. By using Tennis-balls or Tape-balls, there will be no need for sin guards and helmets. And the number of injury would have been drastically reduced.
I agree. Why don't they play baseball with balloons?