• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
When I saw that Buttler missed stumping I was like 'Kieswetter would have taken that'. He probably wouldn't have but Bairstow and Buttler's keeping for England has been real poor - but that really shouldn't be a surprise given neither are regulars.

I;m no technician but Buttler keeping to Tredwell reminded me of myself when occasionally I have to take the gloves. Just not used to keeping regularly and not anticipating quickly enough where to put the gloves and where to move.

Long term it looks good for England as you have to assume one of these guys will step up but in the short term it's a worry that none of these guys are actually good wicketkeepers.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Was a horror moment for Buttler, tbh. Just didn't move his gloves to try and take the delivery until after it had passed. Can only assume it was a lapse in concentration.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poor play from Sky TV is not broadcasting the replay at 2pm today, especially considering they have the cameras & equipment there for tomorrows game.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Henry with a wicket. Great that he's back playing. Best talent since Southee? Hopefully doesn't take as long as Southee to grow a brain.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
So this looking like a rather big score. Butler (4 overs for 43) serving something tasty to Buttler on 32(15).