• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka 2012

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting challenge for Flynn. I remember 3-4 years ago Symonds or Clarke would always walk out at 250 for 3 nd score an 80. Interested to see how Flynn fares and the agression/tempo he bats at..

Flem274*

123/5
I have a gut feeling he's test standard now, so I hope he backs it up.

he looks a lot tighter at the crease and more confident

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Taylor really needs to work on that sweep. It's ugly and wild and dangerous even when he's not trying to hit the thing for 6.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Ahh - his first sweep in a long time and he falls.

one batsman fell and then the other one goes. It is always the way.

Howsie

International Captain
ffs. Could've easily made 200 today, why play a non percentage shot like that? He was running down the track yesterday, what happened to that?

Need Flynn to make a score here, and probably at a decent pace too. Can't see Van Wyk lasting to long and from then it's anyone's guess.