• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
That last session was ****, like the one yesterday.

England looking good for the lead.

Will need the extending bowling attack to step up this match.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
C'mon, Indian fans. If someone had offered you a 33 run deficit with 2 wickets left before the start of play you'd have snatched their arm off.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
C'mon, Indian fans. If someone had offered you a 33 run deficit with 2 wickets left before the start of play you'd have snatched their arm off.
If someone offered you 2-2 at the start of the series you'd take it. Doesn't mean you weren't disappointed when England were 5/130 or didn't get a wicket for 2 sessions.

But yes you are right, good day for India.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I've reached my zenith, dismissing Dhoni for 99 in a Test for England. Drinks for the bar.
not only **** posting, but also your irrational and unfair hatred of dhoni is to blame here
you must have been hoping for him to get out in the 90s :p

:laugh:

i hope the guys you like in the English side get out in single figures in the next innings, preferably zeros.. :ph34r: that would be fair
who do you like btw im not too sure on that one?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I really feel for Dhoni here.
Might be the cramps but he completely shut down scoring for a while there and then the pressure of the late 90's got to him combined with that.

He wasn't scoring quickly any time today, but he completely went into a shell then.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
not only **** posting, but also your irrational and unfair hatred of dhoni is to blame here
you must have been hoping for him to get out in the 90s :p
Yep, that's why I made the post. That's what makes it so awesome; it was a completely intended jinx post, even if basically in jest.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
instead of steak i'll be having mcdonalds
Christ, that's like trying to shag the fit lass and ending up with her rough cousin.

Botham just said he thought England's superior fitness was key at the end of the day's play. Thoughts?

Dhoni was cramping up, tbf.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Might be the cramps but he completely shut down scoring for a while there and then the pressure of the late 90's got to him combined with that.

He wasn't scoring quickly any time today, but he completely went into a shell then.
ashwin denying him the strike for a bit must not have helped the cause.

but bloody hell, cook had to get it spot on after 1 whole day in the field? i would've thought it'd be much much harder to get things like this right when have spent a lot of time in the field.
he's certainly a reptalian

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Christ, that's like trying to shag the fit lass and ending up with her rough cousin.

Botham just said he thought England's superior fitness was key at the end of the day's play. Thoughts?

Dhoni was cramping up, tbf.
Not sure except Dhoni Cramping up, what he's talking about there tbh.

And even Dhoni is the wicketkeeper and has been out there for most of the match, so can be excused for the cramps a bit. He was still running pretty fast too.