• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

CWB304

U19 Cricketer
The question is why is Bell even playing? Whoever was responsible for his selection in this Test should lose his job. England have effectively gone into this match a man down, and have been doing so in all the overseas Tests in which Bell has played in the UAE and the S/C over the past 18 months.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he may well have been dropped already had the selectors listened to me and dumped patel for root back before the 2nd test #alwaysright

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With absolute certainty I predict Bell will play in the 1st test in New Zealand. Whether he should is open to debate, personally i'd have left him at home after he went on paternity leave.