• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I love Jadeja way too much. I'll make a motza if England win or draw this match but I was still really happy for that wicket. To be fair Jadeja has won me more than enough money already from his random MOTM awards.

Teja.

Global Moderator
For the record, I've met Jadeja once and it's impossible not to love the guy. Talks like a child. :laugh:

Massive gun.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ohja probably thinks he's a bit unlucky Dharmasena didn't give that lbw with KP seven metres down the track.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Twas a hard chance but considering Che is a pretty awesome fielder, he should have taken that.

Well at least it denied that **** Sharma a wicket. :ph34r:

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Kinda wish I hadn't got up to watch now. Have so far seen Trott miss a straight one and Bell crouching and blocking.

Absorbing stuff.