• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he's keeping a pews-esque database imo
No, he's not stats-obsessed. I told him to get on with it and said he could have an ice block if he hit a six.

Bit like coaching Sehwag I suppose.

He went one bounce four, got nothing.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Please please please people get fired and dropped for this. As Monga's article showed, it's a team culture issue. As I said in the other thread, Ponting NEVER made excuses for his losses unlike this sorry bunch whining after every overseas loss. Of course, he also quoted the President of the BCCI making that same excuse. So....yea. IPL's doing OK right?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Haven't had the time to watch more than a hour of this match live, but bloody hell this has been shocking.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Please please please people get fired and dropped for this. As Monga's article showed, it's a team culture issue. As I said in the other thread, Ponting NEVER made excuses for his losses unlike this sorry bunch whining after every overseas loss. Of course, he also quoted the President of the BCCI making that same excuse. So....yea. IPL's doing OK right?
Wut?

indiaholic

International Captain
burn the stadium down imo :ph34r:

and the curator's pitch :ph34r:
All the expert curators are in Mumbai... Burning the stadium though..
And I am actually enjoying this innings from Ashwin.. Even when you lose, you should at least irritate the **** out of them.. Make it as difficult as possible.

Redbacks

International Captain
Anderson's spell that did the damage was equivalent to the mastery of Amla in Perth. Late swing and both ways. Batsmen out of form played their part too.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Anderson's spell that did the damage was equivalent to the mastery of Amla in Perth. Late swing and both ways. Batsmen out of form played their part too.
Not taking anything away from England, but no other Indian side of the past twenty years would have done this badly at home (say 1990-2010).

You are what your record says you are. And this side is terrible.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah rubbish, Anderson and Swann would have taken out 90s Indian batsmen, especially the openers.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Not taking anything away from England, but no other Indian side of the past twenty years would have done this badly at home (say 1990-2010).

You are what your record says you are. And this side is terrible.
0-4, 0-4, possible 1-3

what a team! 8-)

not just defeats, but thrashings