• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Infamous

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think it's clear Asif is the worst person of the lot from what we know, but I never took him as an outright **** like Hayden is; he was just a self-serving smile ball. I'll abstain on the grounds that I know I should vote for Asif but really want to vote for Hayden anyway.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I perversely warmed to Hayden because Dicko was so anti him. Bit of an arsehole and (one suspects) not that likely to be posting a Mensa membership form back anytime soon, but out of his depth here.

Ranatunga was a disgrace as a captain and I hold him at least as responsible for the ****ing abortion of a chucking law we have now as I do his rubber-wristed offie. He was, at least, trying to win tho.

Which leaves Asif.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Rationally I should vote for Asif.

But Hayden was such a terribly 'hammer'-like personality that even the very thought of him fills me with distaste.

GF nails it here:

The phrase "God-bothering spastic" was coined on a different forum I frequent to describe Hayden, and I've always thought it was pretty apt.

No matter how great a guy he seems, there's something inherently unlikeable about Hayden.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
How can anyone hate Matthew Hayden, he must have averaged mid-30s based on what I've read on here over the years, in comparative threads.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Asif. Should go close to winning it itbt.

Hayden doesn't deserve all these votes against Arjuna and Asif.