Team Criczo (kingkallis)
Weldone's Taboo XI
Zaremba's Taboo XI
Cabinet96's Worst Taboo XI
Charter 77 XI (Michaelf7777777)
Taboo or Not Taboo (G.I.Joe)
We are all Tab00 Xi (Uvelocity)
CricZo XI - Draft League
Season 1 M Hayden, G Gooch, R Dravid, W Hammond, K Pietersen, G Sobers, R Marsh (wk), R Benaud (c), D Steyn, W Hall, N Adcock
Season 2 J Hobbs, B Richards, D Boon, H Taylor, C Lloyd (c), A Stewart (wk), T Goddard, A Davidson, H Tayfield, C Ambrose, H Griffith
Season 3 H Sutcliffe, M Hayden, I Chappell (c), G Pollock, A Faulkner, M Hussey, D Lindsay (wk), I Botham, A Kumble, M Marshall, D Lillee
1. Sir Len Hutton / ( c ) ( 79 | 6971 @ 56.67 | 364 | 19 / 33 | 57 )
2. Mark Taylor / ( 104 | 7525 @ 43.49 | 334* | 19 / 40 | 157 )
3. David Gower / ( 117 | 8231 @ 44.25 | 215 | 18 / 39 | 74 )
4. Javed Miandad / ( 124 | 8832 @ 52.57 | 280* | 23 / 43 | 93 )
5. Martin Crowe / ( 77 | 5444 @ 45.36 | 299 | 17 / 18 | 71 )
6. Ray Illingworth / o ( 61 | 1836 @ 23.24 | 2 / 5 | 45; 122 @ 31.20 | 0 / 3 )
7. Dave Richardson + ( 42 | 1359 @ 24.26 | 1 / 8; 150 / 2 )
8. Sir Richard Hadlee o / ( 86 | 3124 @ 27.16 | 2 / 15 | 39; 431 @ 22.29 | 9 / 36 | 50.8 )
9. John Snow o ( 49 | 202 @ 26.67 | 1 / 8 | 59.5 )
10. Micheal Holding o ( 60 | 249 @ 23.68 | 2 / 16 | 50.9 )
11. Bhagawath Chandrashekhar o ( 58 | 242 @ 29.74 | 2 / 16 | 65.09 )
Some quality combinations there but I think Blakus, Pothas and Kingkallis are a little way ahead - don't ask me to choose between the three of them though!
Yeah, I have been lucky in this Draft. I could pick batsmen whilst some of the poor ones had to pick bowlers when they needed batsmen!
Jock Cameron not in my strongest side IIRC.
Appreciate Swanneh For The Genius He Is.
Bore off, seriously.
Was looking difficult until I saw Blakus' side, from there it seemed odd that I had to pick more than one.
Just out of interest - how were the players selected?
I can't imagine that Jager would deliberately choose 4 wicket-uppers unless he'd just downed half a bottle of scotch and a handful of keepers.
Barnes in this match revealed himself once more as one of the most remarkable bowlers that this country has ever produced. He has a positively wonderful command of the leg break.... His great height makes it difficult for the batsman to follow the flight of the ball. He is useful on every kind of wicket, whereas few bowlers of his pace are able to bowl on a sticky wicket. - JACK HOBBS, 'My Cricket Memories' (1924)
Thanks. OK, now I understand.
Curtly Ambrose batting at No.7 is pretty funny.
Thanks for the vote watson.
"I want to raise my hand and say one thing. Those who complain about my love for the game or commitment to the game are clueless. These are the only 2 areas where I give myself 100 out of 100."
- Sachin Tendulkar, as told in an interview published in Bengali newspaper Anandabazar Patrika after his 100th International century (translated by weldone)
After some thought I went for Blakus, Pothas and NUFAN.
"I will go down as Darren Sammy, the one who always smiles" - Darren Sammy
uvelocity's team is tab00 to vote for too. good times.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)