Team Criczo (kingkallis)
Weldone's Taboo XI
Zaremba's Taboo XI
Cabinet96's Worst Taboo XI
Charter 77 XI (Michaelf7777777)
Taboo or Not Taboo (G.I.Joe)
We are all Tab00 Xi (Uvelocity)
'You will look very silly said Mr Salteena with a dry laugh.
Well so will you said Ethel in a snappy tone and she ran out of the room with a very superier run throwing out her legs behind and her arms swinging in rithum.
Well said the owner of the house she has a most idiotick run.'
CricZo XI - 3 Draft Winner
Scorecard Draft (2010) V Sehwag, D Amiss, D Bradman (c), C Cowdrey, P Umrigar, A Faulkner, R Marsh +, M Marshall, W Hall, M Hughes, B O'Reilly
Alphabetical Draft (2011) S Watson, G Kirsten, D Bradman (c), K Sangakkara +, C Cowdrey, K Pietersen, A Flintoff, M Marshall, B O'Reilly, F Trueman, T Alderman
The Eras Draft (2014) V Trumper, A Morris, N Harvey, J Kallis, S McCabe, F Woolley, Imran Khan (c), J Dujon +, J Briggs, D Steyn, J Snow
1. Sir Len Hutton / ( c ) ( 79 | 6971 @ 56.67 | 364 | 19 / 33 | 57 )
2. Mark Taylor / ( 104 | 7525 @ 43.49 | 334* | 19 / 40 | 157 )
3. David Gower / ( 117 | 8231 @ 44.25 | 215 | 18 / 39 | 74 )
4. Javed Miandad / ( 124 | 8832 @ 52.57 | 280* | 23 / 43 | 93 )
5. Martin Crowe / ( 77 | 5444 @ 45.36 | 299 | 17 / 18 | 71 )
6. Ray Illingworth / o ( 61 | 1836 @ 23.24 | 2 / 5 | 45; 122 @ 31.20 | 0 / 3 )
7. Dave Richardson + ( 42 | 1359 @ 24.26 | 1 / 8; 150 / 2 )
8. Sir Richard Hadlee o / ( 86 | 3124 @ 27.16 | 2 / 15 | 39; 431 @ 22.29 | 9 / 36 | 50.8 )
9. John Snow o ( 49 | 202 @ 26.67 | 1 / 8 | 59.5 )
10. Micheal Holding o ( 60 | 249 @ 23.68 | 2 / 16 | 50.9 )
11. Bhagawath Chandrashekhar o ( 58 | 242 @ 29.74 | 2 / 16 | 65.09 )
Some quality combinations there but I think Blakus, Pothas and Kingkallis are a little way ahead - don't ask me to choose between the three of them though!
Yeah, I have been lucky in this Draft. I could pick batsmen whilst some of the poor ones had to pick bowlers when they needed batsmen!
Jock Cameron not in my strongest side IIRC.
Was looking difficult until I saw Blakus' side, from there it seemed odd that I had to pick more than one.
Just out of interest - how were the players selected?
I can't imagine that Jager would deliberately choose 4 wicket-uppers unless he'd just downed half a bottle of scotch and a handful of keepers.
1. Sachin Tendulkar 2. Adam Gilchrist 3. Brian Lara 4. Viv Richards 5. AB De Villiers 6. Michael Bevan 7.Kapil Dev 8. Richard Hadlee 9. Wasim Akram 10. Muttiah Muralitharan 11. Joel Garner
Thanks. OK, now I understand.
Curtly Ambrose batting at No.7 is pretty funny.
Thanks for the vote watson.
"I want to raise my hand and say one thing. Those who complain about my love for the game or commitment to the game are clueless. These are the only 2 areas where I give myself 100 out of 100."
- Sachin Tendulkar, as told in an interview published in Bengali newspaper Anandabazar Patrika after his 100th International century (translated by weldone)
After some thought I went for Blakus, Pothas and NUFAN.
"I will go down as Darren Sammy, the one who always smiles" - Darren Sammy
uvelocity's team is tab00 to vote for too. good times.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)