• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in England 2012

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sammeh!!!!!!!!!!

Wafg!!!!

You beauty, that's made my year of watching cricket. Won't find a more likable cricketer. Seems a top fella.

SeamUp

International Coach
Oh look it happened again!

Well played Sammy! Guess your fighting attitude is good enough to keep your spot in this Windies team as captain then.

Burgey

It can get so frustrating when you see Sammy score the runs like he has and then you beat him with balls that are far too good or to make matters worse he edges them through the gap for four in the same over without having a clue! Like last night!

England better not think the Windies are just going to fall over and die! Need to keep composure.
Yeah, it's a good thing the England batsmen and tail enders middle every ball they face and never mis-time a thing. West Indies just lucky the English deign to get out, eh?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sammeh!!!!!!!!!!

Wafg!!!!

You beauty, that's made my year of watching cricket. Won't find a more likable cricketer. Seems a top fella.
Yeah, whatever anyone says about him as a player (and even his coach said he wasn't a "top performer" in his interview today), he seems a really good chap.

Pleased for him in a "****ed off it's against my team" kinda way.

SeamUp

International Coach
Yeah, it's a good thing the England batsmen and tail enders middle every ball they face and never mis-time a thing. West Indies just lucky the English deign to get out, eh?
First of all just giving an opinion and its not an biased one as I'm South African.

Just stating that when you go through Sammy's innings yesterday and now this morning it can get you as the bowling outfit a little frustrated because you always feel you're in with a BIG shout and it hasn't come yet and now he has got to a 100. It messes with your mind! :laugh:

By the way, I've also congratulated Sammy a few posts later because he scored a ton and no one can take that away from him! :)

flibbertyjibber

Well played Sammy, ridden his luck but you have to accept not every test ton will be a batting masterclass like Bell's ton at the same ground last year.

Burgey

Anderson still carrying on ffs. Bloke played a ball with soft hands for four and got beaten by a good 'un. Get over it, ****. Not Samuels' fault your slips can't catch, now **** off.

Burgey

First of all just giving an opinion and its not an biased one as I'm South African.

Just stating that when you go through Sammy's innings yesterday and now this morning it can get you as the bowling outfit a little frustrated because you always feel you're in with a BIG shout and it hasn't come yet and now he has got to a 100. It messes with your mind! :laugh:

By the way, I've also congratulated Sammy a few posts later because he scored a ton and no one can take that away from him! :)
Yeah fair play, but the bloke's batting eight and came in at six for ****. He's played a fine lower order knock.

He's always going to be one of those blokes who annoy you when they're playing against you, because you know they're limited and they always give you chance, but at the same time they can damage you. No different to Broad or Warne or Johnson. They are what they are.

SeamUp

International Coach
Yeah fair play, but the bloke's batting eight and came in at six for ****. He's played a fine lower order knock.

He's always going to be one of those blokes who annoy you when they're playing against you, because you know they're limited and they always give you chance, but at the same time they can damage you. No different to Broad or Warne or Johnson. They are what they are.
Yeah, the beuty of cricket and the variety of the player and all that!

Who cares how you score the runs, as long as you score them and fair play to Sammy because he has got a lot of stick. But recently in the Carribean and this series they are showing a lot of fight under him as captain.