• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will the Ind-Aus series End 4-0 in favor of Australia?

Will India lose all matches in the current test series in Aus

• Total voters

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
With Pattinson's injury, Australia's attack might not have as much venom, reckon they might struggle in Adelaide.

smash84

The Tiger King
btw what would a 4-0 mean for Dhoni's captaincy?

Also this Indian team seems so different under Fletcher than it was under Kirsten

Xuhaib

International Coach
India batting might be feeling slightly better after scoring 400 however if Zaheer gets injured (very likely ) I can't see them picking 20 wickets.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They batted reasonable in the 2nd innings at Sydney and now Pattinson's out (though that probably just means Harris comes in). Think one of the matches will be a draw.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Still feel like Australia's batting might collapse any minute but maybe they've turned a corner. India are just woeful away from home at the minute though so it's hard to see them taking advantage of Australia's susceptibility to the collapse anyway. Can see a draw at Adelaide but wouldn't be totally surprised to see Aus whitewash them.

I think it will be a long time before we see India ranked #1 again, but I could be wrong.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Perth is surely a lost cause for India so it probably comes down to whether they can get a draw at Adelaide. I reckon they can't.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Still feel like Australia's batting might collapse any minute but maybe they've turned a corner. India are just woeful away from home at the minute though so it's hard to see them taking advantage of Australia's susceptibility to the collapse anyway. Can see a draw at Adelaide but wouldn't be totally surprised to see Aus whitewash them.

I think it will be a long time before we see India ranked #1 again, but I could be wrong.
They collapsed horribly in the first Test tbf.