• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harbhajan Singh robbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think they try and hide it to be honest. Burgey, Sledger and Got Spin are pretty much admitted anti-Indian trolls.

What ya gonna do. :bored:

As long as they don't take the high ground and say they're only reacting to anti-Australian/English trolls and have a whinge in Site Discussion, its all meh.
I don't have a problem with anyone but so much **** has been raised in the Site Discussion about this forum having a Pro-India Bias and that members are not able to make any comment related to TendulkarI believe it is q. uite the opposite, these members have been openly trolling/baiting Indian members, repeatedly mocking Tendulkar and I just wanted to say it.

It does not affect me much, they can say whatever they want but I am sure many new members are going to react to such troll posts.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
That there are very few (actually none) incidents between Indian posters and Pakistani ones, is enough evidence that Indian posters in general are not a problem on this forum. When a Pakistani can say this about us, that's end of discussion

Most Indians on this site are very fair and balanced in their views. In fact I can say that about most people on this site. :)
/long pending rant

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The obnoxious **** actually came forward and helped arrange cricket kits for Zimbabwe players when they had no one to sponsor those... Of course, he did talk back to a couple of Aussies, so it is justice that he gets robbed.. 8-)

ganeshran

International Debutant
Commiserations to Bhajji. IIRC they had recovered the valuables. But some of the cash was still missing.

smash84

The Tiger King
That there are very few (actually none) incidents between Indian posters and Pakistani ones, is enough evidence that Indian posters in general are not a problem on this forum. When a Pakistani can say this about us, that's end of discussion

/long pending rant
Tbf most Indian posters on this forum are quite objective and nice people.

Ankit is a complete in-the-mould-ofbhajji-sreesanth **** though :ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The obnoxious **** actually came forward and helped arrange cricket kits for Zimbabwe players when they had no one to sponsor those... Of course, he did talk back to a couple of Aussies, so it is justice that he gets robbed.. 8-)
I'm never coming to New Zealand again!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
And that justifies trolling such threads?

Interestingly enough, just about no other cricketer seems to have cared much for those Zimbabwe cricketers.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Depends. Has Symonds given them the list of words they are allowed to use that wont make him, you know, sad? But then again, I m sure Hayden has already heard them call him a ...

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Depends. Has Symonds given them the list of words they are allowed to use that wont make him, you know, sad? But then again, I m sure Hayden has already heard them call him a ...
Yeah, and Burgey is already blaming Tendulkar for not accepting that Tendulkar has heard them calling Symonds a ...

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol HB, if you want people to stop doing something, it's not the best idea to do the same thing yourself

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha. Look forward to an abstention of any bagging of Ponting, Warne, Mcagrath, Clarke et al because they do their charity work.

So thin-skinned. You think people wouldn't make a joke if it was Warne, for example?

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
You wouldn't think a mod would have been in with a warning by now had it been another player? And stop generalizing

Status
Not open for further replies.