• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at The Oval

Van Buren

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The deflection seemed like an optical illusion.

Needed a side camera replay to say for certain. Dravid might well have been unlucky there.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
What garbage is this, I see absolutely no deflection. Nothing on hotspot and even in the actual replay's there's nothing there.

cricpk

U19 12th Man
Stupid Umpire, That should not have been given out. I think Dravid should have asked for a counter review by Match Refree.............

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, Uppercut and Jacknife, don't really see a deflection tbh. Even if there was it hardly seems obvious at all.

Thom Yorke

Cricket Spectator
but again, he thought he nicked it even in the last game....:ph34r:
u cannot overturn a decision without evidence ffs...poor umpiring :@

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
What garbage is this, I see absolutely no deflection. Nothing on hotspot and even in the actual replay's there's nothing there.
Disgraceful umpiring.:@

As Giles Clarke said once "the umpire must be blind or deaf"

Need concrete conclusive evidence to overturn , not what could have been or what they feel of the batsman's reaction.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
This nonsense about the Batsman's reaction is doing my head in.Should matter not one bit in making decisions FFS!!

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
why dravid again???

rubbish 3rd umpiring. i've seen the replays 100 times now. there's no way 3rd umpire could've given that.

i dont care whether he's hit or not (he most prob didn';t). there's just no way the 3rd umpire could've given that.