• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
God I hate this attitude. It's such a "self-entitled" attitude that some (not all) Australian cricket fans used to have in their days of utter dominance. If this becomes the main attitude of Indian cricket fans on CW I'd be disappointed.

If a team plays pretty well (which NZ have done at times) and some of our players are out of form or not that good (Gambhir, Dravid, Harbhajan (with ball), Sree) of course we aren't going to dominate. And if we end up winning the series whilst not playing at our best, and NZ playing better than many expected, it's a good result.

It's such a patronising and arrogant way of looking at test cricket.
AWTA strongly..

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Cricinfo-
"Among the 24 bowlers who have more than 300 wickets in Tests, Harbhajan Singh's average is 23rd on the list. Only Daniel Vettori's average is higher than Harbhajan's 32.02."

Harbi :laugh:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Is there a possibility of a declaration here? Currently it's 217 from 60, so nothing there, but 275 from 40 overs could be reasonably safe while still setting up a run-chase. Of course, NZ will probably take the draw, but I know what I'd like to see as a neutral.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Grr, was too much to expect 2 hundreds in his first two test, my first reaction was that was spinning down leg, replay will be interesting

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shocker, as bad as Laxman's in the last test? Was missing two sets of stumps & going high

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
Not out by a mile :/, can't say where's the UDRS because he wouldnt have got his first hundred because of it