• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in England

stumpski

International Captain
Might be the ol' memory playing tricks - Cricinfo has 378 photos of Dizzy, though not many from the '96-97 period which is when I thought he sported one. Can't see one to support my case.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol. Has any male international cricketer ever played with a pony tail?
I know both tuffers and Pringle had one, but I think it had gone before they got their England call-ups, thank the lord, or lords as maybe the case. Oh I had one too, very embarassed about it, have to be said :shy:

Luke Wright, urgh, btw.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Gillespie definitely had a ponytail for a while but I can't find a pic of him on the field with an indisputable PT.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might be the ol' memory playing tricks - Cricinfo has 378 photos of Dizzy, though not many from the '96-97 period which is when I thought he sported one. Can't see one to support my case.
Yeah he did. When he broke into the test side, he was known as the Ponytail Express for a (thankfully short) time.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Eoin Morgan is a bloody brilliant player. He's already done this so many times for England. Looks such a class player, and has performed against the best sides in the world. We've found a potentially massive star here. Just hope he keeps playing like this. His record for England in ODi's currently reads: 20 matches, 616 runs at an average of 51.33 with 1 hundred and 4 fifties. Great start to his England career.

50 up for Morgan too. Brilliant knock.

Last edited: