• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Stuart Broad Appreciation Society

James

Cricket Web Owner
I've deleted the post by trapol and the replies.

As others said, not the sort of thing to be posting.

bagapath

International Captain
good stuff guys!

enjoyed his spell yesterday. that was real good old classic pace bowling.

simon barnes' article today spends too much time on broad's looks. and the quote from raging bull actually makes me wonder...

trapol

U19 12th Man
sorry guys it was a genuine rumour
I will of course refrain from bringing up anything of this nature again. Wasnt meant to lower the tone just pass on a rumour. sorry again

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
sorry guys it was a genuine rumour
I will of course refrain from bringing up anything of this nature again. Wasnt meant to lower the tone just pass on a rumour. sorry again
Don't worry. There is a lot of Broad hate on these forums, some of which I may have been accused of, in the past, and so the admins are quite sensitive to anything of the sort kicking off.

JBH001

International Regular
Dont know mate. Repetitive and tired jokes still abound. Despite 17 wickets and 200 runs.

The SA series should be better, I think.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Freddie said he can go on to be a Test number 3, getting a bit carried away one thinks

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Yeah his sister's not that special but I wouldn't say no. However, he's batting well above his average with that brunette he's pulled.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I appreciate Broad's bird and his sister;

I would have appreciated all three if you had interchanged the mugs of the Broad siblings; Stuart would have made a better looking sister and Ms Broad would have made a more likely England men's team pace bowler. :dry:

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So Stuart Bwoad is going to be on the Jonathan Ross show on Friday apparently and his missus is in a Lads mag.

So it begins....