• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Stanford Super Series

pasag

RTDAS
Every time I think about this match it gets another > in the IPL >>>>>>> Stanford in my brain.

Would love England to lose tbh. Would be hilarious after all this fuss.

Would also love Strauss to smack at 60-ball 100 for Middx.
Yeah I usually go for England when they're not playing Aus but will definitely have an anyone but England attitude in this comp.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Who is playing for the Stanford Superstars?
1. Lionel Baker (Montserrat)
2. Sulieman Benn (Barbados)
3. Dwayne Bravo (Trinidad and Tobago)
4. Shivnarine Chanderpaul (Guyana)
5. Lennox Cush (Guyana)
6. Rayad Emrit (Trinidad and Tobago)
7. Andre Fletcher (Grenada)
8. Chris Gayle (Jamaica)
9. Chad Hampson (Antigua and Barbuda)
10. Lindon James (St Vincent and the Grenadines)
11. Sylvester Joseph (Antigua and Barbuda)
12. Xavier Marshall (Jamaica)
13. Dave Mohammed (Trinidad and Tobago)
14. Kieron Pollard (Trinidad and Tobago)
15. Daren Powell (Jamaica)
16. Ramnaresh Sarwan (Guyana)
17. Jerome Taylor (Jamaica)

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The novelty value. In all the 5 years I've been posting on CW, I've never once seen a CC with 0 stickied threads. To do so is truly wonderous.
The novelty is certainly not worth the fact that it symbolises that there's no international cricket for ages...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The novelty is certainly not worth the fact that it symbolises that there's no international cricket for ages...
Ages? A whole 3 weeks, or whatever it is?

TBH, I think such short breaks in the schedule, while obviously beneficial to the players, are also useful to spectators as it just whets the appetite that bit more.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Best thing about this series is England vs Middlesex, TBH. Plus, the fact that England should quite obviously win every game. Theoretically.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1. Lionel Baker (Montserrat)
2. Sulieman Benn (Barbados)
3. Dwayne Bravo (Trinidad and Tobago)
4. Shivnarine Chanderpaul (Guyana)
5. Lennox Cush (Guyana)
6. Rayad Emrit (Trinidad and Tobago)
7. Andre Fletcher (Grenada)
8. Chris Gayle (Jamaica)
9. Chad Hampson (Antigua and Barbuda)
10. Lindon James (St Vincent and the Grenadines)
11. Sylvester Joseph (Antigua and Barbuda)
12. Xavier Marshall (Jamaica)
13. Dave Mohammed (Trinidad and Tobago)
14. Kieron Pollard (Trinidad and Tobago)
15. Daren Powell (Jamaica)
16. Ramnaresh Sarwan (Guyana)
17. Jerome Taylor (Jamaica)

Meh, muppet cost Durham the semi-final on a not-fit-for-cricket slow pitch on Twenty20 finals day.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, of course, the inadequacy of all the other Durham players had nothing to do with it.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I hope there is a big controversial blow out involving some bad sporting conduct and huge sums of dosh.. If cricket is going down the football road, can we at least hurry up about it?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ages? A whole 3 weeks, or whatever it is?

TBH, I think such short breaks in the schedule, while obviously beneficial to the players, are also useful to spectators as it just whets the appetite that bit more.
Well since there's never been a no-sticky period before in your memory, it is a long time in context.

Disagree with your appetite-whetting theory, i prefer to have something to follow all the time. Although i'm losing interest in ODIs at an alarming rate...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I like having something to follow also. But when you haven't had a Test for a while and then get one, it's so awesome. Until they start playing.