• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

abmk

State 12th Man
Make sure you all check in tomorrow, its the one year anniversary of my channel, and i have some stupendous videos to unveil, magnificent extended footage of one of the greatest players of all time, of which there is very little footage on youtube, and it will be over an hour of quality footage, one of the most commanding and terrifying players the world has seen, who gets little mention on forums anymore.......devastating stuff. Taken me almost 3 months to compile this footage, everyone from any nation will love it.
Fred Trueman ?

Neil Harvey ?

Davidson ?

Lindwall ?

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Being a low scoring series doesn't make the pitches automatically green. I'll upload a screenshot from the vid later. New Zealand and Zaheer were just outstanding with the ball throughout the series.

No disputes the second test was green as a lawn though. Lolled watching it. Bring those pitches back!
AWTA. Too much criticism was made regarding those pitches. Batsman with merit were able to eke out hard runs and that's exactly the way it should be.

Not saying every series should be that way, but the FTBs hopping about once in a while doesn't hurt cricket.

Top run scorers in that series-

1) Richardson 144 runs
2) Dravid 131 runs
3) Tendulkar 100 runs
This supports the point I made above. The three batsmen with the best defensive techniques and guys who play percentage cricket were the leading run-scorers. Mark Richardson is woefully underrated and dare I say, even by New Zealanders in many cases.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Fapping to Bond tearing apart India in 2002. I'm a tad grumpy at your description of our attack though, since Tuffey was a gun in those days, Vettori could spin the ball, and Oram was quick and bouncy pre-injury.:p

I'll forgive you though because I want to have *** with your youtube channel. That series was so gun, with Richardson and Dravid being absolute heroes on classical kiwi greentops. Such a pity we rolled out the flat wicket red carpet in 2008 because the BCCI mighht have a cry.

Ganguly whining about the pitches was the highlight of the 2002 series.
I don't doubt that Ganguly had a moan but I'm not aware of BCCI ever complaining about pitches in other countries since they often prepare tracks themselves that help the home team (and I find nothing wrong with that). Happy to be proven wrong here though.