• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yeah i know thats funny! And how he says "we can go back to normal", mate there was no normal to begin with- its was just this idiot demanding stuff right from the start. I tolerated him once I found out he was only 13, but his attitude is appalling, i never in my dreams talked to anyone like that when I was 13, all i ask is for some common sense and manners from people asking for videos, I cant believe that is seen as asking for to much, boggles the mind.

smash84

The Tiger King
Yeah i know thats funny! And how he says "we can go back to normal", mate there was no normal to begin with- its was just this idiot demanding stuff right from the start. I tolerated him once I found out he was only 13, but his attitude is appalling, i never in my dreams talked to anyone like that when I was 13, all i ask is for some common sense and manners from people asking for videos, I cant believe that is seen as asking for to much, boggles the mind.
Lol....Rob I feel for ya

kingkallis

International Coach
Hey Rob, your Videos on YouTube not allowing me to concentrate on my projects. Some 500+ videos means some serious waste of time. ;)

Honestly, superb work! You and ONLY you have the collection of such awesome gems.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
I'm surprised that you unblocked him. He's only going to cause trouble again like he has many times before. The kid doesn't learn.

robelinda

I'm surprised that you unblocked him. He's only going to cause trouble again like he has many times before. The kid doesn't learn.
Probably, I guess its the teacher in me- trying to get him to behave the way I want. My house my rules!

Teja.

Global Moderator
Would love it if someone could please upload/direct me to a video of Stuart Broad's 5-37 at the Oval.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Does anyone have Jermaine Lawson's 7/78 from this game? Remember Hayden and Langer on Test Match Spell recently calling it the most hostile spell of quick bowling either has ever faced.

Also, could I put a request for someone to put up some clips of Munaf Patel's Test debut?

Last edited:

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Check out Leemann06's channel. Couple of ACDC aliases requesting Dave Warner. Kid just doesn't stop.

Edit: He's got another on mine as well. Wtf.

Last edited:

robelinda

I know, its dead funny, i wasnt born yesterday, but evidently his multiple you tube accounts were born yesterday!

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
CricketFanKABOOM31 (4 hours ago)
Spam Marked as spam
hello hope u accept my freind request i am a big dave warner fan and can i request his 50 in the big bash ast season off 18 balls in tassie v tassie i see ACDCMelbourne2010 is a big warner fan and i am to if u have that and could upload it that would be fantastic thanks
:laugh:

Geez, I wonder who that could be?

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Found this on his hannahmontannah profile. It was one of his comments for a video.

"hannah montana and culbpenguin is cool i am on club penguin every one so come and see me on club penguin guys get an a account and come and meet me culb penguin rocks my name on there is hannahgirl70 and roxy4589"

I'm getting kinda worried now. Pretending to be a girl on an online chat site...

Leemann

Cricket Spectator
To be fair I think that is his actual sister and not an alter

He seems to think being 13 is an excuse for poor behavior. It's poor behavior from a 6yo let alone someone in high school. He hasnt really bothered me that much nor flooded my channel but I simply won't fill requests for people who are rude and impatient to others, regardless of age.