• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't like the fact the plan to Nevill seemed to be to get him to nick one down leg.
I came in here to say the same thing. But, it does make you wonder whether the analysts have noticed some propensity for Nevill to be dismissed in that way, given that the 2 preceding edges didn't deter him from another few leg side played and misses from around the hip area and then ultimately getting out to a shot like that. Seems an odd susceptibility though.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I came in here to say the same thing. But, it does make you wonder whether the analysts have noticed some propensity for Nevill to be dismissed in that way, given that the 2 preceding edges didn't deter him from another few leg side played and misses from around the hip area and then ultimately getting out to a shot like that. Seems an odd susceptibility though.
Ponting had it quite badly towards the end of his career. Pushing the bat at balls leg-side of his pads when off-balance.

Zinzan

Aussie lead sweep (Closed)

Scratched..

Spikey 69er
Social 78

GIMH 79
Viscount Tom 94
Adders 99
OS 101
Zinzan 116
WW 128
Justo 164
Swingpazee 188
Gnske 206

Johnners

Is there something I'm missing re: why Lyon comes in after Haze? Looks a much more secure batsman imo

91Jmay

International Coach
This is a good pitch. Both teams need to have a look at themselves here, no way this should be over in 4 days let alone 3.

Howe_zat

Audio File
One of you needs to leave me a lengthy vm detailing the day's play when the match finishes. Will make up for having landed in Melbourne

Son Of Coco

Tight contest between the runs against Finn's bowling and Australia's lead here...which do people think will finish higher?

:ph34r:

Zinzan

Hang on a minute!
Ah...the updated one

Aussie lead sweep (Closed)

Scratched;

Spikey 69er
Social 78

Still in contention;

GIMH 79
Viscount Tom 94