• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poms' Diana Ross-Style Demands

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks good. We are all products of out environment though. Dessert I made tonight is all fresh berries in a baking dish, topped with marshmallows and out under the BBQ for about 15
minutes. It's the sort of thing you do when you have heaps of fresh produce available I suppose.

Attachments

Burgey

We have heaps of fresh food in England, don't you know?!

Clearly you never shopped at Aldi
Yeah I know you do. Fmd I inhaled about seven bananas the day I arrived in York in 2011 because all our bananas here got wiped out in a cyclone and they were about 30 bucks a kilo - hadn't had any in months.

its just your climate doesn't lend itself to growing a wide range of really good fresh fruit and veggies. It can't be helped, it's just the way it is.

Burgey

Was pretty artlessly put tbf. I was alluding to Poms being marshmallows etc etc

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It is. I managed to secure the Exclusive HMV One Direction Pack there for Burgetta, as you know.
Haha I forgot about that. I remember telling the misses about it but doing so quietly so my eldest wouldn't hear.

****, I hate One Direction

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Good old Burgey. Starts with a Diana Ross and follows with a Whitney Houston reference.

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
Yeah I know you do. Fmd I inhaled about seven bananas the day I arrived in York in 2011 because all our bananas here got wiped out in a cyclone and they were about 30 bucks a kilo - hadn't had any in months.

its just your climate doesn't lend itself to growing a wide range of really good fresh fruit and veggies. It can't be helped, it's just the way it is.
Global warming will solve this

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bet you love them really.
Nah look I watched X Factor that year and rooted for their departure every week. I didn't get it and I still don't. One of them (the Irish one) waves his hand about when dancing with less control than Mitchell Johnson, one is from Northwich and one supports Doncaster. What more do I need to say?

flibbertyjibber

Nah look I watched X Factor that year and rooted for their departure every week. I didn't get it and I still don't. One of them (the Irish one) waves his hand about when dancing with less control than Mitchell Johnson, one is from Northwich and one supports Doncaster. What more do I need to say?
You lost me at I watched X Factor. Total ****e that I refuse to have on my tv.

I am lucky my 10 year old thinks they are rubbish.

Burgey

The other week I spent two hours outside Jonah's at Whale Beach because my daughter rang me and told me they were there. There was 100 teenage girls, and me. Of course they didn't show, but on the off chance they would be there for dinner I booked in that night. It's a beautiful restaurant ftr. But they never showed. Dinner cost me a **** load too.

****s. ****ing dire.