• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
always think these short fullers look terrible in perfectly tailored suits tbh. technically correct, but makes them look like miniature dolls.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If you've got TunedIn radio app you should be able to get ABC Grandstand or the BBC TMS coverage.
ABC Radio do not have the rights to the Test match this year. Some commercial radio channel is suppose to have it, but I have no idea which one does for the first Test.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
ABC Radio do not have the rights to the Test match this year. Some commercial radio channel is suppose to have it, but I have no idea which one does for the first Test.
It's on the ABC if you actually have a radio. They just don't have the internet rights.

It's also on 2UE though.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That would be the Fairfax Radio network I think.

That's 3AW in Melbourne, 2UE in Sydney and 4BC in Brisbane, if so

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
A quick Google search seems as though I'm wrong. 702 ABC Sydney have it. I'm sure I've read articles suggesting Hadley's mob will be providing cricket coverage, but perhaps it is on more than one channel. I cbf moving from the couch to get to the radio.