• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Beauty from Siddle to clean up Root, after his first spell that kind of delivery must have come as a real surprise!
I was going to say earlier but I think Siddle bowled quite well to Root in his first spell. Its just Trott punished him and was very impressive.

Gee Hads, probably could have caught that.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fake Nathan Hauritz ‏@FakeHauritz 2m
Warner was right. Joe Root's Amla impersonation needs a LOT of work. #Ashes

Not bad, not bad

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Can't recall Siddle consistently swinging the ball as much as this before.
England 2009. He just wasn't as threatening because he was bowling the wrong areas.

He's 4 years more experienced and a better bowler, there's a reason Siddle worries me more than the rest of your bowlers.

Cricket Brain

School Boy/Girl Captain
Tough chance but Haddin needs to take those. Considering Wade was partly dropped because of his poor keeping, Haddin wouldn't want to miss too many

ajdude

International Coach
Alex Williamson ‏@AlexWilliamson8 38s

Chris Rogers looks ready to catch the golden snitch & win it for Aussie's straight up. #ashes

Woodster

International Captain
I was going to say earlier but I think Siddle bowled quite well to Root in his first spell. Its just Trott punished him and was very impressive.

Gee Hads, probably could have caught that.
He may have bowled better areas but hadn't troubled Root at all, and he'd taken him for 10 runs off the 11 balls he'd faced off him prior to his dismissal. Can't knock the delivery though, pretty close to unplayable.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Trying to give this a shot. Meant to be the Ashes but there are two South Africans out there batting. 8-)

Bit of a joke isn't it.
**** me. Why are you wasting your time here, when every stand-up comic in the world is crying out for someone to write one-liners this good?