• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Headingley

pup11

International Coach
Yeh...terrible decision to drop Hauritz.
Hindsight is wonderful isn't it...

You don't pick a team just for the first innings either, for me Haurrie deserved to be picked ahead of Siddle, but to the credit of all the quicks, they have bowled well so far.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Absolutely wonderfully work by the Aussies, started with Marcus North's screamer and it hasn't stopped yet!!

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Hindsight is wonderful isn't it...

You don't pick a team just for the first innings either, for me Haurrie deserved to be picked ahead of Siddle, but to the credit of all the quicks, they have bowled well so far.
I agree with you but I think people were also acting as if it made no sense at all.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just tuned it and what a beautiful thng it is that's unfolding too.

Who could have guessed Clark would pick up Colly with a probing line in and around off stump? :sleep: And apparently North took a screamer!?

fredfertang

Just got in - presumably raining at Headingley - what are these highlights being shown - I don't recognise anything :blink:

social

Clark's clearly the best bowler on either side even when he's only at about 95%

I understand the Oz selectors keeping faith with the guys who did the job in SA but he really should've been the first bowler chosen and the Oz selectors have done Eng a nassive favour by leaving him out of the first 3 tests

pup11

International Coach
Who knows. Condition are perfect for Anderson though.
I think Onions would be a bigger threat, would ball stump-to-stump, make the ball seam around a bit (ala Clark), so if the same conditions persist he could be a handful.

EDIT: Yessss...

duffer

Was having Friday night dinks at the pub watching this. Get the **** in tbh.

EDIT: heh @ Broad. All over them.