• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

Fusion

Global Moderator
Until the final wicket falls, it's advantage Australia in my books. They're got a stranglehold on us that’s completely devastating.

Sir Alex

Banned
Heights of idiocy to push himself in power plays in a tough chase. Hussey senior should've come in instead of Clarke.

Only a White special looks to rescue them now.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Barring something super spesh coming out of the ass of the next 4 batsmen, I really hope Pakistan go all the way. To do this only to lose to England would suuuuuuuuuuuuuck

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Look at the RRR nearly 12 now.

Surely they can't win from here,if they do then i'll be the first to congratulate them but i can't see it.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
:laugh: Quality shots from Clarke and Haddin. They're basically indentical batsmen in this form of the game. Look the same, and they're both god awful in this format. What is it with wicket-keeper batsmen struggling in this form of the game? Akmal and Kieswetter have been the only 2 that have been fairly good with the bat in this tournament, but then neither are exactly brilliant with the gloves. Strange.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Barring something super spesh coming out of the ass of the next 4 batsmen, I really hope Pakistan go all the way. To do this only to lose to England would suuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Eng will start as heavy favourites as Barbados is a very different wicket to this

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Dunno why you guys are hopeful, this match was lost when pak exceeded 155. They had no chance on this pitch against this spin attack.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Threat 1: Warner, eliminated.

Threat 2: Watto, eliminated.

Final Threat, White. Work in progress.....come on Pak take him out...do something funny!