• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group G - Brazil, Korea DPR, Côte d'Ivoire, Portugal

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Speaking as someone with two Brazilian defenders and Julio Cesar in me works dream team, I can say that was a ****, tbh. :p

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not a brilliant match, but compared to the rest of this WC, it was a ****ing classic.

Stupid beach balls.....

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Probably enjoyed this match most out of all them so far. Was really impressed with the Korean's defence actually, to concede 2 goals, one of which was a bit of a freak, against supposedly the best attacking side in world football is pretty epic.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Probably enjoyed this match most out of all them so far. Was really impressed with the Korean's defence actually, to concede 2 goals, one of which was a bit of a freak, against supposedly the best attacking side in world football is pretty epic.
Yeah I agree. That was a great watch, Korea actually played really nice football as well, kept the ball on the ground, great movement, full of energy. Shame that England's supposedly fantastic players who earn millions of pounds are incapable of passing it in this way. Well played North Korea, will be rooting for them next time.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, they were actually quite enjoyable to watch I thought. Which is more than I can say for England.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Not a brilliant match, but compared to the rest of this WC, it was a ****ing classic.

Stupid beach balls.....
Was an excellent game, completely enthralling. A top attacking force against an underdog side who were extremely well organised defensively and posed a threat on the break.

I hate big team v wee team encounters where the big team can win comfortably in 2nd gear. Brazil were made to really work for their victory, which produced 2 moments of genuine quality - Robinho's pass is definitely the assist of the tournament so far - which makes it worthwile viewing.