• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Pakistan, England, Netherlands

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
74/3 from 8.4 overs
it'll be more funnier than ireland beating Pakistan.
you can expect bangladesh beating Australia
but can't expect netherlands beating england
by the way another boundry
84/3 from 9.2 overs
86/3 from 9.3 overs
i want close game but don't want upset here, it'll destroy the world cup

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Ive probably said similar before, but in all seriousness I am a beter bowler than Luke Wright.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some good cricket here by the Orange fellas.

Anyone else find the split screen with the pitch at the bottom when the ball's hit to the fence off-putting? When they split the screen it seems they always cut off the bottom of the main screen, which is generally where the ball meeting the ****ing rope is FFS!!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I find it strange that they're saving RTD hasn't batted in the top 5. I know his form hasn't been great lately but surely you'd want to give him a chance to make a real impact on the game before it was too late.
I imagine it is the desire to keep a calm(er), (more) experienced head for the death overs.

Although if we bowl like that and give them two for blocks on the leg side... my earlier post may go down in the Lewis book of Greigys.

Still, England are still very hot favourites - I hope - because Associate teams don't have the balls or experience to finish these off. In theory.

tooextracool

International Coach
England have no option but to bowl out Anderson and Sidebottom at this point. They need wickets, and its not going to come from Wright or Rashid

kingkallis

International Coach
I dont know why everyone is so shocked? England took NL so so lightly that they rested Swann, KP for a T20 game?

Go NL Go - beat them up!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I imagine it is the desire to keep a calm(er), (more) experienced head for the death overs.

Although if we bowl like that and give them two for blocks on the leg side... my earlier post may go down in the Lewis book of Greigys.

Still, England are still very hot favourites - I hope - because Associate teams don't have the balls or experience to finish these off. In theory.
Well mate, De Grooth is finishing it pretty ****ing quickly....

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
England have no option but to bowl out Anderson and Sidebottom at this point. They need wickets, and its not going to come from Wright or Rashid
Yup. Or Broad. But certainly not the part-timers or Rashid. Whether Colly works that out is looking doubtful though.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Officially Netherlands becomes the second favorite team of the world cup for me. Intelligent cricket from them.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Man it's getting serious
98/3
oh c'mon england
enough
call sidebottom
or broad

by the way, playing Adil Rashid, was it an idea of Mushtaq ahmed? What the hell he was doing in england dressing room?
Are they mad
yeah, i said call sidebottom, here he comes
i hope he takes one or two wickets
101/3 after 11.2 overs

King Pietersen

International Captain
This is embarrassing. Seems the choice to pick Rashid ahead of Swann has paid off......Awful.

Sidey's getting pumped up now, needs to get a wicket.

kingkallis

International Coach
England were 102/0 after 11, that means they scored less than 7 an over after that? Thats poor....KP and Freddie will be missed here

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Look, England are dross, but I'd just like to say how well the Dutch are playing, they've shown up our lacklustre batting, now the bowling is being put under pressure, and it's cracking.