• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

33rd Match - England v Bangladesh (9th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Jordan has looked weird to me. Face like he has seen Bollinger naked. Action looks a bit stiff too.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
wow serious batting this, been really impressed with Bangladesh's batting and especially temprament, a few early wickets to swing and a few inside edges but they've done well.

viriya

International Captain
Good to see Anderson finally doing well.. Too good a bowler to not come good eventually.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Also what happened to Jordan's action? His hand use to be close to his chest last time I saw him bowl.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I like, believe it or not, Shane warne's tidbit that if you lose three wickets before you score 75 you usually lose. I have stored that one away next to double your score after 30 overs. Bangers need twenty odd more runs to make Shane's milestone.