• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand is better than Australia

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Back in 1992 too, NZ made it to semis, Aus didn't. Nearly 20 years later, nothing has changed :ph34r:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol.. Burge, I thought that was Victoria, or was that ONLY because Joni lives there?
Victoria sucks balls worse than others, mostly because Joni lives there.

Though he is moving from Melbourne to Sydney (I mean, why wouldn't he?) next year, thereby lowering the tone of both state capitals :cool:

Tom 1972

School Boy/Girl Captain

Though he is moving from Melbourne to Sydney (I mean, why wouldn't he?) next year, thereby lowering the tone of both state capitals :cool:
Well it was you NSW imbeciles that voted in a Labor government for the past 15+ years. 8-) Finally come to your senses...

Give me Melbourne, Victoria any day of the week.

Sydney is an OK place to visit, if you're visiting the beachside suburbs where a very small % of the population can afford to live. Bunch of bum-sniffing Thugby followers :ph34r:

Wouldn't want to live there myself.

Tom 1972

School Boy/Girl Captain
Back on topic - given the earthquakes - happy for NZ to cause 3 upsets in a row and lift up the WC. :)

Per capita (sheep not included), pretty damn good sportspeople those kiwis.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

I know you can't wait til I move to Sydney. Don't try and deny it :cool:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Sir Robert Muldoon called from beyond the grave. He wants his joke back.

R_D

International Debutant
Tbf there's only a stack of interstate rivalry because every state except NSW sucks complete balls.
Has the worst ****ing roads though.... It's like being back in Delhi.
But nowadays even Delhi has better roads than Sydney.