• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 40 - Australia v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's about time that resulted in the wicket-taking delivery being called a no-ball imo. Would cut out that sort of crap in an instant.
Congrats on the single most ridiculous post in the WC subforum, stiff competition notwithstanding.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'd have given that in an instant were I the umpire, particularly given how little distance there was left to travel to the stumps... and I'd've been right.

Difficult to accept how "not out" and "out" can both be correct decisions when leg stump would have been lying on the turf had Kamran not got in the way...

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah not really a huge amount of doubt in my mind that that was crashing into the stumps.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Would've given it, myself. Fractions of an inch in it.

Solid call from the ump tho.

Johnson on. This'll be fun either way.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Congrats on the single most ridiculous post in the WC subforum, stiff competition notwithstanding.
Quality post mate. I'd love to know how previous generations managed not to indulge in that sort of crap, or how they avoid in most other sports come to to that.

vcs

Khatmal may have **** technique but he sure can play some dreamy punches through the offside.

tooextracool

International Coach
Tait and Johnson are two of the least skilled bowlers I've seen in my lifetime. Two guys who if they didnt have the ability to bowl 90+ would not even be good enough to play in my back yard.

pup11

International Coach
Its just frustrating to see Binga bowl his heart out from one end only for likes of Johnson and Tait to undo all his good work.

Burgey

Quality post mate. I'd love to know how previous generations managed not to indulge in that sort of crap, or how they avoid in most other sports come to to that.
Well you've come down in the last shower if you think previous generations didn't indulge in it. And you plainly watch **** all sport too, if you think it's limited to cricket.

Want to take goals off blokes in football for ridiculous celebrations of goals? Just a rank stupid post mate.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tait and Johnson are two of the least skilled bowlers I've seen in my lifetime. Two guys who if they didnt have the ability to bowl 90+ would not even be good enough to play in my back yard.
And if Ambrose was 5' 2" and not 6'8", he could bowl first change

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well you've come down in the last shower if you think previous generations didn't indulge in it. And you plainly watch **** all sport too, if you think it's limited to cricket.

Want to take goals off blokes in football for ridiculous celebrations of goals? Just a rank stupid post mate.
Bit different, not like they go up to the goalkeeper and give him hell is it?

flibbertyjibber

Bit unfair, problem is they are either awesome or awful with nothing inbetween. Having 2 erratic guys like that is a bit of a luxury.