• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 40 - Australia v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
With the exception of a couple of guys, Oz really just need to bowl line & length to these guys as there are some shocking techniques in the Pakistani lineup

If an Afridi or Razzaq comes off, then so be it but at least make them work for it

pup11

International Coach
Yesssssss

EDIT: Binga is such a great athlete, there is no way someone like Taity could have pulled that off.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have never wanted a batsman to succeed less than Kamran Akmal. Poor techniques don't deserve to last on a wicket like this.
Sometimes a **** technique can end up helping you on a wicket like this.. particularly if you are too **** to edge the good balls.

Burgey

Lee bowling so well here. And plenty fired up.

Johnson to own on this deck tbh.

vcs

Have Pakistan dropped that Shehzad bloke? Thought I saw him in the field.

Burgey

This looks a decentish shout. Erasmus is a good un though.

Ooh, bad luck that. Really looked out to me, frankly.