• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 35 - Australia v Canada

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
A 40 year old and a bloke with a top score of 43 raping Tait and Lee. What the...

Just as I write that Davidson goes. Ah well, Patel's the man in form.

Spark

Global Moderator
Gotta say this is ****ing epic batting. Awesome to watch.

The pitch map. Awful.

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
It's quite simple - if the batsman's in, don't chuck it at the stumps.

That edge clearly has a lot of wood in it... rather more entertaining than I was expecting.

Spark

Global Moderator
Will sort of miss the group stages once they're over in a way, tbh. Seeing minnow batsmen come up and play with total freedom like this is a sight only seen in WCs.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Patel you absolute ****ing legend!! :laugh: Even looks a bit like Parthiv's older brother.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone find it strange that every good length ball on a decent line has either been defended or played at and missed?

I know it's a radical notion and all....