• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 30 - Canada v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeeGee

International Captain
Franklin's SR is 387. :laugh: 31 off 8 balls.

Great innings from NZ. Just what the doctor needed.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
...and that's how you're supposed to finish an innings, though it was only against Canada.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I reckon the minnows should default the games against NZ. We seem to always shut the door on them. Well done batsman. I know Ireland chased down 300 but I think I won't watch Canada's run chase. Or at least I won't be staying up late.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Dear Pakistan Cricket Team,

Thanks for playing me in to form, your cheque is in the mail.

Cheers,
Rosco

Danny Morrison is such a fricken muppet. It's a disgrace that he is over there when he knows nothing about NZ cricket. Franklin can hit boundaries you tool.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
That's some take from Taylor.

I think this is one match that catches won't necessarily win, but great grab and speaks well of NZ's prfessionalism.

Flem274*

123/5
Taylor's batting and fielding form seem to go hand in hand.

I want Mills to cross 200 wickets in this world cup. Needs nine wickets in up to five matches, though he will get at least three matches (including this one).

If we make the final, Mills will have his 200.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ordinary shot, but Mills bowling well.

Actually very ordinary shot, he's just opened the face and steered it to slip.

Meridio

International Regular
I hope we finish this off without any injuries.

Seriously hope that's only precautionary from Mills.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Taylor's batting and fielding form seem to go hand in hand.

I want Mills to cross 200 wickets in this world cup. Needs nine wickets in up to five matches, though he will get at least three matches (including this one).

If we make the final, Mills will have his 200.
Flem you twit, there goes Mills. :unsure: