• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England's matches have been the most entertaining

England are the most entertaining to watch this WC

• Total voters

irottev

U19 Cricketer
Those days are long over. I couldn't give 2 ****s about our side now. They lost my full support long ago.

Himannv

International Coach
Agreed. England have been involved in some of the best games so far in the WC. Good to watch from a neutrals perspective.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmmm, have to say I found this match the worst, it was a bit of a cripple-fight, worse then even the Dutch match, without the individual brilliance of an RTD or KO'B innings.

Yet I'm sure many would of loved it.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
England matches have been so boring in this WC, it was just what I needed to fall asleep. Kenya matches, now those were awesome, they've been by far the most exciting team!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Singled-handedly keeping the tournament alive, we are. :cool:

Tho 18 runs probably constitutes a comfortable win by our recent standards, tbh.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We are THE team to watch this year. What a mad competition we are having. Still think we have absolutely no chance of winning the darn thing but should we qualify for the quarters we have a chance as there is no real good side in it this year.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
There have been about twice as many belters with us in as there have in all the other games. We're awesome. :D

Howe_zat

Audio File
Cricinfo's "Win likelihood" graph for today is worth a look:

All of England's are like that. The England vs. Bangladesh one was equally ridiculous.

Compare those monsters of excitement to this one from Australia vs New Zealand.

Yawn.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha, post the Saffa game?

(My excuse for not getting it myself is I'm posting via phone)

Howe_zat

Audio File
Here ya go.

Okay, not quite so up n' down, just an epic turnaround - SA reached a peak of 97% chance of winning.

But the turnaround of the cup is of course the Ireland match:

Where England spent almost the entire match with a 98 or 99% chance of winning...

And since you asked nicely, here's England-India, where India had peaks of 93% and 96%, but England reached 89% between the two.

Last edited: