• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cnerd123

likes this
Was there an edge on that deliver Strauss just played and missed? Sounded like it on the replay. Weird. No appeal.

Another four. Sigh.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Strauss was also out very early when no one bothered to appeal. Frustrating day it's been.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Straussy needs to keep his cool and keep picking the 1s and 2s here. They're well on track, Don't need to take many risks except punish the occasional bad ball of which there have been plenty of.

Win me money England!

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Friend's giving me 10/4 odds if I bet on an England win. In.

Putting another 200 rs on this, Hope I can make back most of what I lost today with this.
wait so the 500 you lost earlier was in rupees not dollars?

Leg Cutter

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Can Any one tell me the actual rule of this 2.5 theory ???
ehy should ian bell is not given out ?? :-0