• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spark

Global Moderator
Not really the thread for it - but in a nutshell he got banned for three posts in which he plainly and directly insulted a member rather than playing the post. Got an infraction each time. He will be back next week.
Okay, fair enough.

Now go start the sim :p

Teja.

Global Moderator
Most selfish batsman in the world tbh. Chokes under pressure. Overrated hack. Should retire now. Fuming right now, worst ****.

I now am the president of the Tendulkar haters society. Will start a thread soon. :ranting:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Most selfish batsman in the world tbh. Chokes under pressure. Overrated hack. Should retire now. Fuming right now, worst ****.

I now am the president of the Tendulkar haters society. Will start a thread soon. :ranting:
Whatever you do, just don't call him a buffoon :ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
There goes Tendulkar through to 38. Teja can at least sleep knowing that being scammed out of market value didn't cost him. :p

Teja.

Global Moderator
That six means I still love Prince EWS. Still hate Tendulkar atm though. :p

Last edited: