• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
i will take it

if neither of them doest happens

i am ready to change my avatar to what ever you want me to put on .......

for 3 months from the day india play they last world cup match
Yeehaw - I have been eyeing your avtaar for quite some time..:starwars:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Speaking of which, though, you and me need something in exchange... :)

How about you have Lindsay, Keavy, Edele and Sinaed too? :p
as long as u find me wat I have to put in my avatar, I m always game. :)

Just hate having to search and find these stuff to put in avatars. :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
as long as u find me wat I have to put in my avatar, I m always game. :)

Just hate having to search and find these stuff to put in avatars. :p
Ooooooohhhh, I'm quite happy, believe me.

FTR, this is what yourself and DB will be sporting come respective dates (unless a miracle happens and I'm wrong on both counts :p)

Unless, that is, I can find a better one in the meantime... maybe something that makes it lethally clear exactly who we're on about...

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
FTR, this is what yourself and DB will be sporting come respective dates (unless a miracle happens and I'm wrong on both counts :p)

Unless, that is, I can find a better one in the meantime... maybe something that makes it lethally clear exactly who we're on about...
Yeah, the Irish names rather gave it away.

I've had Mercury* so nothing worries me now. :p

*no, not in that way.... :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Daym, I would've thought Lindsay, Keavy, Edele and Sinaed worried you far more than Farrokh... *cursing*

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
*Bump*

If any non-test playing minnow wins a match against one of the top 8 teams, then i will change my avatar to anything that anyone chooses for a month. *First person to spot this can choose what avatar i should change it to*

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Aww, I'll be disappointed if I see your whizzy-frowny-face go... I vote change it (temporarily) to a stationary one. :D

After all, I was the first to see it.

And I don't want to see anyone substandard beating a ODI-class team, TBH.

i_cricket

Cricket Spectator
*Bump*

If any non-test playing minnow wins a match against one of the top 8 teams, then i will change my avatar to anything that anyone chooses for a month. *First person to spot this can choose what avatar i should change it to*
How about Dwayne Leverock

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Aside from that being unlikely, there's no suspension before a game of, say, Ireland against West Indies, the way there is of, say, South Africa against Pakistan.

For the best spectacle, the Cup needs the Super Eight to be consisted of the 8 teams who have a street between them and the next lot.