• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
If Australia DON'T win the world cup final, i will put a picture of the Australian logo/flag in my avatar.
If the leading wicket taker isn't Australian, i'll put the top Australian wicket taker in my avatar.
^^Same thing with runs.
I'm going to retract this.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
If Sri Lanka make it to the semis, I am willing to put anything cricket related in my avatar, you name it... I put it.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
If Tendulkar does well in this world cup (Averages 41+ from Super8 onward) or Kumble take more than 5 wickets (From Super 8 onwards) then I will have any Avtar from Tednulkar/Kumble fans on this forum.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Why don't you just include 'all major nations' in it? Unless you see the Ind vs. SL match as unimportant?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I think we need a bit of clarification here folks.

BTW threes, very disappointed. An avatar challenge is pretty much CW law. Retracting it without good reason should be a bannable offence IMO. Might report your post tbh.
No well he edited that bit. Tbh I am cool with anyone of them. But since he wants it to be Akhtar now, I'll have Akhtar.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Second part of my post was for 33/3from3 tbh

(I just can't help it tbh. Damn pasag tbh)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Second part of my post was for 33/3from3 tbh

(I just can't help it tbh. Damn pasag tbh)
TBH there's just too much damnation around here. And TBH I'm getting totally and utterly sick of all this TBHing. 8-) It's getting wholly, unspeakably TBH tiresome.

TBH.

(In case anyone was wondering - yes, this is 100% non-serious)

FRAZ

International Captain
Copy - paste art of precision and accuracy came to my rescue and I copied the Rich's post and then pasted over here !!!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Why don't you just include 'all major nations' in it? Unless you see the Ind vs. SL match as unimportant?
Just wanted to keep it simple...but I am okay with your suggestion.

If Tendulkar averages 41+ against all major nations, or Kumble takes 5+ wickets against major nations then I will change my avatar to whatever Sachin/Kumble fans want me to.

biased indian

International Coach
Just wanted to keep it simple...but I am okay with your suggestion.

If Tendulkar averages 41+ against all major nations, or Kumble takes 5+ wickets against major nations then I will change my avatar to whatever Sachin/Kumble fans want me to.
i will take it

if neither of them doest happens

i am ready to change my avatar to what ever you want me to put on .......

for 3 months from the day india play they last world cup match

Last edited: