• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'World Cup 2011' Draft

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Century for Tendo plus two wickets!! Not a bad effort from Tom Cooper either. Great stuff.

Also, Nathan McCullum did play against Kenya - he opened the bowling.

kingkallis

International Coach
My automated system somehow did not count stumpings + maiden overs. I will correct this tomorrow morning and update the scores once again.

kingkallis

International Coach
Final ( updated ) standings after Game 5 :

Howe_zat & Teja 982
HeathDavisSpeed & Flyonthewall 941
KingKallis 920
G.I.Joe & marcussjd9 822
Michaelf7777777 & Contra 805
NUFAN & marc71178 638
weeman27bob & Cevno 504
Somerset & centurymaker 452
M0rphin3 & weldone 389
morgeib & Himannv 285
Blaze18 & smalishah84 227

smash84

The Tiger King
Nice to see that we aren't last anymore.
darn.....I am hoping for a fiver from Gul. He almost had his second victim (but the inside edge missed the stumps).........aaagghh......and I won't forgive Khatmal for not cashing in on his fifty.

This is not good. We are the bottom of the table. Something tells me that we will be slugging it out at the bottom of the table for quite a few matches in the beginning.

Himannv

International Coach
darn.....I am hoping for a fiver from Gul. He almost had his second victim (but the inside edge missed the stumps).........aaagghh......and I won't forgive Khatmal for not cashing in on his fifty.

This is not good. We are the bottom of the table. Something tells me that we will be slugging it out at the bottom of the table for quite a few matches in the beginning.
Yeah I'm hoping Shoaib gets a few wickets here as well. We're far too low down in the table at the moment.

Got 4 players playing tomorrow so hopefully that helps a tad.

Himannv

International Coach
Micheal and Contra have him. Probably will shoot to the top of the table here. Should have given Shoaib a second spell :(

kingkallis

International Coach
Standings after Game 6 :

Michaelf7777777 & Contra 1470
KingKallis 1006
HeathDavisSpeed & Flyonthewall 994
Howe_zat & Teja 982
G.I.Joe & marcussjd9 822
Somerset & centurymaker 642
NUFAN & marc71178 638
weeman27bob & Cevno 633
morgeib & Himannv 476
Blaze18 & smalishah84 448
M0rphin3 & weldone 400

Himannv

International Coach
Ah moved a spot up. A thousand points more and we'll be number one in no time. :dry:

Afridi's selfishness with the ball has left Shoaib short of wickets and Sehwag purposely ran Tendulkar out in order to mess up our team. Its a conspiracy I tell you.