• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Windies Team Discussion, and Other Related Things Thread

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just how quick is McCallister?

The more pace options the better with Roach and Gabriel well in their 30s now.
I have not seen a lot of him, a handful of FC matches, but he gives me Jermaine Lawson vibes.

We have ton of pace options available, and a good sign is that there are young batsmen stepping up…

We are slowly getting there.

The academy team had some seriously good young players: Kirk, Bishop, Anderson, Nedd, Imlach

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Really liking this sylhet pitch. Full of grass and Akeem Jordan making the ball talk. There is Afghanistan test looming for BD and the top order lots to play for

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Maybe the camera angle because its way too far than what we are used to
Well I know Phillips is pedestrian from when he played in the 2nd test in Australia last year, Jordan looks slower if anything, and though he's obviously quicker McCallister does not look as fast as the comments above would indicate.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Well I know Phillips is pedestrian from when he played in the 2nd test in Australia last year, Jordan looks slower if anything, and though he's obviously quicker McCallister does not look as fast as the comments above would indicate.
Tbf Anderson Phillip was bowling with an injury in Australia. He has previously been a 135 -145kph range bowler. Though since the injury he has looked very pedestrian.

Jordan is around 80-83mph, he is skillful not quick.

McAllister has spells where he does look slightly slower when his rythm is off. He did look slightly less menacing in this match compared to the first one. I hope that is not fitness related.

Tbh that Australia tour was mad for the number of bowling injuries we suffered. Whilst I don't expect us to be too threatening, surely we can't be that unlucky two tours in a row?

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
(x) doubt
I've seen it with my own eyes both in CPL and on his test debut against Bangladesh when there were speed guns. In his breakout FC season there was no speedgun on the live stream but he certainly looked quicker than he is now.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kevin Sinclair's really stepped up him game in his last 5 matches in FC,

5/2/23- 12, 1 for 47 & 5 for 48
4/25/23- 86, 2 for 71
3/28/23- 12 & 31, 2 for 48 & 6 for 33
3/21/23- 10 &18, 4 for 37
3/14/23- 69 & 1, 0 for 6 & 1 for 31
5/22/23- 32 & 4, 2 for 44 & 5 for 79
5/15/23- 53*, 0 for 12 & 1 for 30

We have our all-rounder