• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Windies Team Discussion, and Other Related Things Thread

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke's bounced back well after my previous comment. He's picked up the wickets of Carty for 12 and Athanaze for a duck!

The Academy team smell blood once again.

SillyCowCorner1

WI Academy team seems like the best team out of the 3 in this series

Kevin Wickham- 121
Kirk McKenzie- 221

It was Kevlon Anderson in the last game.

It promising to see young batsmen stepping up

WICFan

U19 Captain
Squad for CWC Qualifiers in Zimbabwe:

Shai Hope (captain), Rovman Powell (vice captain), Shamarh Brooks, Yannic Cariah, Keacy Carty, Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Gudakesh Motie, Keemo Paul, Nicholas Pooran, Romario Shepherd.

SillyCowCorner1

Squad for CWC Qualifiers in Zimbabwe:

Shai Hope (captain), Rovman Powell (vice captain), Shamarh Brooks, Yannic Cariah, Keacy Carty, Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Gudakesh Motie, Keemo Paul, Nicholas Pooran, Romario Shepherd.
Keemo Paul is back baby!

I see the deadweight Jason Holder is still in our white ball teams.

WICFan

U19 Captain
Would've liked to have seen Charles and Gabriel ahead of Brooks and Cariah but it's not surprising to see the selectors stick by the usual suspects.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
As repulsive as I find it morally, a West Indies team featuring Reifer, Chase, Holder and O Smith and coached by Darren Sammy simply must happen.
The stuff of nightmares..... When does Haynes contract end? This must stop!