• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Pakistan win their first ever WC match against India?

Will Pakistan finally record their first WC win against India? - 2019 edition

• Total voters

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha nah in a long term rship. That **** won't fly. Aim is to fail miserably, which won't be hard with my lines and with the dickhead mates I'm going with.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Along with Afridi, regardless of lolling at Pakpassion, the guy I'm scared of most is Shoab Malik. He's done nothing in his career except ****ing India on the cricket field and ****ing indian girls off it.

Bouncer

State Regular
Along with Afridi, regardless of lolling at Pakpassion, the guy I'm scared of most is Shoab Malik. He's done nothing in his career except ****ing India on the cricket field and ****ing indian girls off it.
Is that why Pakistani team is no longer allowed in India? :laugh:

smash84

The Tiger King
:laugh:

rest easy though. If you have followed Pakistan in NZ recently (or not), I can tell you that you can rest easy. This team is so bad that it will have a hard time qualifying for the QFs. They lost to NZ Presidents XI B team twice. Were mauled into submission by the NZ team yesterday.

There is no way in hell India is losing to this Pakistan team.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I actually don't think Pakistan's batting is too bad, it's their bowling that really looks weak. Some of those names I've never even heard of. Afridi and Misbah both playing their final WC so they'll be up for this tournament. If their top order can bat a bit sensibly then they can post decent totals.

smash84

The Tiger King
I actually don't think Pakistan's batting is too bad, it's their bowling that really looks weak. Some of those names I've never even heard of. Afridi and Misbah both playing their final WC so they'll be up for this tournament. If their top order can bat a bit sensibly then they can post decent totals.
You have got to be kidding me

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Not hoping much from India team in the tournament. If they win this match that'd be good enough for me.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Yeah I'm really struggling to see Pakistan getting anywhere in this tournament.
I think a lot depends wether Junaid can get fit and how Yasir bowls. I like Yasir if he can replicate his test match form then an attack of Juanid, Irfan,Yasir,Afridi will be a handful.Batting is hit an miss but then in an odi you just neeed 3 of your 7 to click and you can get a total. i know I am being optimist but a semi run is not of the reach imo.

I don't know why when Pakistan faces India in a world cup, it loses its confidence. Maybe it's because the pressure is too much to endure, every Pakistani person even those who doesn't even know the rules of cricket are glued to the television to watch Pakistan defeat India. I don't know what this craziness is all about, but I think without this, game would be boring. I've heard stories of people getting heart attacks after losing to India. Now that's something.

anil1405

International Captain
:laugh:

rest easy though. If you have followed Pakistan in NZ recently (or not), I can tell you that you can rest easy. This team is so bad that it will have a hard time qualifying for the QFs. They lost to NZ Presidents XI B team twice. Were mauled into submission by the NZ team yesterday.

There is no way in hell India is losing to this Pakistan team.
Pakistan are lucky that WI are in the same group so I expect Pakistan to make it to QFs.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
People seriously over-estimating Zim/Ireland here by assuming that one of the Test teams is guaranteed to not make the QFs.

smash84

The Tiger King
I am pretty sure Joe that you haven't been watching Pakistan ODIs of late. The team is pretty horrendous. Right down there with Ireland and Zimbos. Actually, under pressure I might even prefer Ireland. It really is that bad. At least the batting is (and ODI is a batsman's game)