• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why can't we all be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm pretty thick-skinned when it comes to this kind of thing but Blocky would test the patience of a Buddhist monk.

My God, he's single-handedly turned all the CC threads to utter, utter ****.

cnerd123

likes this
Last time around he was posting just like this and then confessed to trolling

Don't see why he hasnt been banned yet tbh

In other news - WW has actually been very good on return and deserves some praise for that

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
You know it always amazes me why posters return from long term bans..........I just don't get it at all.

I spend a lot (way too much tbh) of my free time on CW. If I happened to cop a 12 month ban from this forum I'm quite sure I wouldn't be sitting around waiting for the ban to be up so I could return..........something else would be taking up my free time and I don't think I'd kick that in the arse to return to a place that deemed me undesirable.

I keep picturing this as Blocky during his hiatus......

images.jpg

indiaholic

International Captain
Even when you go away for some time, as soon as an interesting test series comes up you feel drawn to CW. Understandable imo.

cnerd123

likes this
I copped a ban and was itching to come back tbh. But that ban was due to being ****** with WW so it wasn't quite the same thing.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah but 12 months?? Like I say you'd find another forum or another way of getting your cricket kicks in that time.

Plus the fact you'd react to a 12 month ban in one of 2 ways.........1) You'd say **** You CW, your loss not mine so you can stick your forum up your arse or 2) You'd cop it sweet and accept your failings and when you do return make an effort at being a better poster.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You'd cop it sweet and accept your failings and when you do return make an effort at being a better poster.
Lol no

Obviously I can't speak for other people, but I know when I get infracted I literally don't deserve it.

cnerd123

likes this
Yeah but 12 months?? Like I say you'd find another forum or another way of getting your cricket kicks in that time.

Plus the fact you'd react to a 12 month ban in one of 2 ways.........1) You'd say **** You CW, your loss not mine so you can stick your forum up your arse or 2) You'd cop it sweet and accept your failings and when you do return make an effort at being a better poster.
Would it be weird to keep doing the podcast with a 12 month ban?

indiaholic

International Captain
Don't think Burgey posts anywhere else. #heartoftheforum

People think their bans are due to a particular incident rather than their general demeanour. So they assume that as long as that particular situation does not arise, they will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.