• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why can't we all be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is news to me. Is it possible to be bullied on a cricket forum by posters who I don't know in real life and don't affcet my life in any way or form?
Yeah, cyber bullying is definitely a thing. It's hard to grasp the concept for a lot people, including myself, but the evidence is there.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The constant aggression shown towards him has contributed to what are now perceived as his negative attributes.

But anyways, I don't want to have a discussion on the factors at play, the point is let's all just be a little bit nicer.
Sounds like a chicken and egg thing to me.

Daemon

Everything I've said here does not apply to listento_me ftr, so feel free to go crazy

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I feel like gnske would have thrived from 08-13 when every second post called me a **** because everyone wanted to be cool and copy Benchmark

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Everything I've said here does not apply to listento_me ftr, so feel free to go crazy
I was just coming in here to post about him and to see if we were still supposed to be "nice"........bloke is really stinking up cricket chat atm.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I was just coming in here to post about him and to see if we were still supposed to be "nice"........bloke is really stinking up cricket chat atm.
The Daemon takeover has begun. Already dictating posting terms!

Burgey

Yeah, anyone who's new to a place is entitled to be cut a bit of slack, but when he said Miandad >>>> TOTAB he lost me forever and should have been perma'ed on the spot.

Burgey

Does he? I don't get that impression tbh. I haven't paid too much attention to his posts once he dissed TOTAB, but he didn't strike me as being that young.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I think we need to cut him some slack. To use one of his analogies, if you remove all his **** posts so far he's not yet posted so how do we know what he'll turn out like?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I feel like gnske would have thrived from 08-13 when every second post called me a **** because everyone wanted to be cool and copy Benchmark
I'd never call you a **** because I'm a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.